Tyson scores 23 to lead Seattle over McNeese St. 78-62
- Utah deals No. 4 Arizona first loss
- No. 2 Texas gets past No. 7 Creighton
- Hawkins leads No. 8 UConn by Okla. State
- No. 9 Kansas overwhelms Seton Hall 91-65
- Jaquez has 27 as UCLA rips Stanford
SEATTLE (AP) Cameron Tyson had 23 points as Seattle beat McNeese State 78-62 on Wednesday night.
Riley Grigsby had 17 points for Seattle (7-1), which earned its sixth straight win. Darrion Trammell added 10 points and six steals. Kyree Brown had five steals.
Kellon Taylor had 12 points and seven rebounds for the Cowboys (3-5). Collin Warren added 10 points. Harwin Francois had six rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 2, 2021