Central Connecticut tops Holy Cross 73-67
- No. 2 Houston survives Kent State 49-44
- Guards power No. 4 Texas to easy win
- Clemson wins to drop California to 0-7
- Grill's 31 lift Iowa St. over No. 1 UNC
- Vols top No. 3 Kansas for Atlantis title
NEW BRITAIN, Conn. (AP) Nigel Scantlebury had a career-high 25 points as Central Connecticut beat Holy Cross 73-67 on Wednesday night.
Scantlebury hit 8 of 10 shots.
Ian Krishnan had 16 points for Central Connecticut (2-6). Andre Snoddy added 11 points.
Judson Martindale had 22 points for the Crusaders (2-6). Gerrale Gates added 16 points and 11 rebounds. Kyrell Luc had 11 points and R.J. Johnson 10.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 1, 2021