Watson lifts Jackson St. over Louisiana-Lafayette 75-70
- Rutgers knocks off No. 10 Indiana again
- No. 1 Houston grinds past Saint Mary's
- No. 3 Virginia beats FSU in ACC opener
- 'Bama blows 20-point lead but beats SDSU
- Mitchell, Filipowski lead Duke over BC
LAFAYETTE, La. (AP) Gabe Watson scored 15 points on 10-for-11 shooting from the foul line and Jackson State beat Louisiana 75-70 on Saturday.
Jayveous McKinnis had 16 points, 12 rebounds and three blocks for Jackson State (1-5), which ended its season-opening five-game losing streak. Jonas James III scored 11 and Ken Evans Jr. had six rebounds.
Kobe Julien had 15 points for the Ragin' Cajuns (3-3), Jordan Brown scored 11 and Theo Akwuba 10.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 27, 2021