Brown lifts Ohio over NAIA Concordia (Mich.) 88-68
- No. 3 Houston downs Temple, gets payback
- Colorado State sorry for 'Russia' chant
- Northwestern holds on to sweep Wisconsin
- Dickinson leads Michigan past Ohio State
- Tominaga has 30 as Huskers top Penn St.
ATHENS, Ohio (AP) Miles Brown had a career-high 19 points as Ohio routed Concordia (Mich.) 88-68 on Friday.
Jason Carter and Ben Vander Plas added 16 points apiece for the Bobcats, while Mark Sears chipped in 15. Carter also had seven rebounds and three blocks, while Sears posted five steals.
Tommy Schmock added 11 points.
Thomas Hronis had 23 points for the NAIA-level Cardinals. Bernard Kasanda added 14 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 26, 2021