Dunn-Martin leads Florida Gulf Coast over Rhode Island 67-66
- Edey has 31 and 22, Purdue rips Gophers
- Arizona bounces back to beat winless Cal
- Nebraska deals Creighton 3rd loss in row
- No. 19 Kentucky beats Michigan in London
- No. 13 Vols roll to 94-40 rout of Alcorn
FORT MYERS, Fla. (AP) Tavian Dunn-Martin scored 26 points and sank a free throw with 3 seconds left to lift Florida Gulf Coast over Rhode Island 67-66 on Tuesday night.
Caleb Catto pitched in with 14 points for the Eagles (3-2).
Makhel Mitchell had 16 points for the Rams (4-2). He missed a 3 at the buzzer. Antwan Walker added 13 points, while Makhi Mitchell scored 12.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Portions of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 23, 2021