Schwieger leads Loyola Chicago over Chicago St. 92-56
- Marquette overwhelms No. 6 Baylor
- Gardner clutch as UVa holds off Michigan
- Sasser hits 7 3s, No. 1 Houston cruises
- Hawkins has 15-10-10, Illini rout Orange
- Terps go 7-0 as Louisville stays winless
CHICAGO (AP) Ryan Schwieger had 22 points as Loyola Chicago easily defeated Chicago State 92-56 on Tuesday night.
Jacob Hutson had 15 points for Loyola Chicago (3-0). Aher Uguak added 14 points. Tate Hall had seven rebounds.
Brandon Betson had 21 points for the Cougars (2-1). Dominique Alexander added 10 points. Coreyoun Rushin had nine rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 16, 2021