Miller scores 16 to carry George Mason past Fordham 77-45
- Zags atop first AP poll; UCLA, KU next
- No. 4 Villanova tabbed to win Big East
- ESPN's Vitale reveals lymphoma diagnosis
- UConn holds 1st 'First Night' in 2 years
- KU, not Baylor, picked as Big 12's best
FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) Jordan Miller registered 16 points as George Mason easily defeated Fordham 77-45 on Wednesday night.
Javon Greene had 14 points for George Mason (9-8, 5-6 Atlantic 10 Conference). Tyler Kolek added 11 points.
George Mason totaled 44 points in the second half, a season high for the team.
Joel Soriano had 15 points and seven rebounds for the Rams (2-10, 2-10). Josh Navarro added 11 points. Jalen Cobb had eight rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 10, 2021