Carter Jr. lifts Murray St. past E. Kentucky 76-64
- Few pleads guilty to DUI, fined $1K
- Cronin's horse wins at Santa Anita
- Howard-Morgan St at NBA All-Star weekend
- Zags atop first AP poll; UCLA, KU next
- UK picked to win SEC; Pippen top player
RICHMOND, Ky. (AP) Chico Carter Jr. had a career-high 23 points as Murray State topped Eastern Kentucky 76-64 on Saturday.
KJ Williams had 18 points and nine rebounds for Murray State (9-9, 6-7 Ohio Valley Conference). Tevin Brown added 13 points and 10 rebounds. Demond Robinson had 10 points.
Wendell Green Jr. had 24 points and eight assists for the Colonels (14-4, 8-3). Tre King added 17 points and three blocks. Michael Moreno had 13 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 6, 2021