Jackson scores 16 to carry Akron over Ball St. 74-42
- UConn to pay improperly fired Ollie $11M
- Memphis coach Hardaway rips into press
- Phinisee sparks Indiana by No. 4 Purdue
- NCAA schools ratify new constitution
- No. 1 Gonzaga wins 62nd straight at home
AKRON, Ohio (AP) Loren Cristian Jackson posted 16 points and six assists as Akron routed Ball State 74-42 on Saturday.
Michael Wynn had 10 points for Akron (10-3, 8-2 Mid-American Conference), which earned its sixth consecutive victory. Camron Reece added seven rebounds. Enrique Freeman had eight rebounds.
Ball State scored 16 first-half points, a season low for the team.
Ishmael El-Amin had 13 points for the Cardinals (6-8, 4-5). Kani Acree added six rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 30, 2021