Lee scores 19 to lead Houston Baptist past UIW 73-57
- Few pleads guilty to DUI, fined $1K
- Cronin's horse wins at Santa Anita
- Howard-Morgan St at NBA All-Star weekend
- Zags atop first AP poll; UCLA, KU next
- UK picked to win SEC; Pippen top player
SAN ANTONIO (AP) Darius Lee came off the bench to score 19 points to lift Houston Baptist to a 73-57 win over Incarnate Word on Wednesday night.
Pedro Castro had 14 points and seven rebounds for Houston Baptist (3-12, 2-5 Southland Conference), which broke its five-game losing streak. Brycen Long added 10 points.
Keaston Willis had 14 points for the Cardinals (6-7, 3-3). Brandon Swaby added 10 points. Des Balentine had 10 points and eight rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 27, 2021