Umude carries South Dakota over UM Kansas City 66-64
- Duke jumps to No. 1 in reshuffled Top 25
- No. 3 Gonzaga rebounds from Duke loss
- No. 7 Texas tops Sam Houston in old gym
- No. 9 Kentucky breezes by C. Michigan
- Toussaint's jumper puts Iowa over UVa
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Stanley Umude had 18 points and six rebounds as South Dakota held off UM Kansas City 66-64 on Friday night.
A.J. Plitzuweit had 14 points and seven rebounds for South Dakota (5-6, 4-2 Summit League), which won its fourth straight game.
South Dakota totaled 26 second-half points, a season low for the team.
Brandon McKissic had 19 points for the Roos (5-7, 1-2). Marvin Nesbitt Jr. added 13 points and 12 rebounds. Josiah Allick had 11 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 8, 2021