Wilson scores 25 to lead Ohio over Northern Illinois 76-73
- No. 5 Duke holds off No. 1 Gonzaga 84-81
- Dayton beats buzzer to stun No. 4 Kansas
- ISU tops No. 9 Memphis, wins NIT Tip-Off
- No. 6 Baylor tops Sparty, wins Atlantis
- No. 22 UConn outlasts VCU in OT thriller
ATHENS, Ohio (AP) Dwight Wilson III had a season-high 25 points as Ohio narrowly defeated Northern Illinois 76-73 on Tuesday night.
Wilson made 12 of 14 shots. He added eight rebounds.
Ben Roderick had 13 points for Ohio (6-4, 2-2 Mid-American Conference). Lunden McDay added 11 points. Ben Vander Plas had 11 points and seven assists.
Zool Kueth had 22 points and seven rebounds for the Huskies (1-8, 0-4). Darius Beane added 16 points. Anthony Crump had 13 points and nine rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 5, 2021