Rebraca leads North Dakota over South Dakota 75-71
- Utah Valley stuns No. 12 BYU in OT
- No. 5 UCLA blows lead but beats Colorado
- Gillespie leads No. 6 Villanova by Penn
- No. 10 Arkansas rolls UCA to move to 7-0
- Oklahoma holds off No. 14 Florida
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) Filip Rebraca had a career-high 26 points as North Dakota edged past South Dakota 75-71 on Thursday night in a Summit League opener for both teams.
Tyree Ihenacho had 12 points and nine rebounds for North Dakota (1-3). Mitchell Sueker added 11 points and Caleb Nero had 10 points.
Stanley Umude had 30 points for the Coyotes (0-4). Xavier Fuller added 15 points and A.J. Plitzuweit had eight assists.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 10, 2020