Blair scores 22 to carry Georgetown over Coppin State 80-48
- Ohio St. ices out No. 1 Duke late in win
- Ivey, No. 2 Purdue rout Florida State
- No. 13 Tennessee rolls over Presbyterian
- Sasser has 26, No. 15 Houston cruises
- No. 17 UConn holds off Md.-Eastern Shore
WASHINGTON (AP) Jahvon Blair had 22 points as Georgetown romped past Coppin State 80-48 on Tuesday night.
Jamorko Pickett had 19 points and 18 rebounds for Georgetown (2-2). Chudier Bile added 13 points and eight rebounds, and Donald Carey had eight rebounds.
Koby Thomas had 12 points and 10 rebounds for the Eagles (0-4). Chereef Knox added 12 points and Anthony Tarke had five steals.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 8, 2020