Hall scores 17 to carry Loyola of Chicago past Lewis 76-48
- No. 2 Gonzaga rolls, home streak now 63
- Stanford upsets No. 15 USC for sweep
- No. 7 UCLA routs Cal, alone atop Pac-12
- No. 11 Badgers bounce back, beat Huskers
- Thompson, Ivey lead No. 6 Purdue by Iowa
CHICAGO (AP) Tate Hall had 17 points as Loyola of Chicago easily won its season opener, beating Lewis 76-48 on Saturday.
Lucas Williamson had 10 points for Loyola of Chicago (1-0). Cooper Kaifes added six rebounds. Cameron Krutwig had three blocks.
Trevian Bell had 7 points for the Flyers.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 5, 2020