Wilson leads SIU Edwardsville past N. Illinois 73-53
- Turgeon steps down as Maryland coach
- Washington's COVID issue gives UCLA win
- No, 2 Purdue holds off late Iowa rally
- No. 7 Texas scores 19 straight in rout
- Braun has 31 as No. 8 Kansas beats SJU
DEKALB, Ill. (AP) Sidney Wilson had a career-high 22 points as SIU Edwardsville easily defeated Northern Illinois 73-53 on Wednesday night.
Mike Adewunmi had 15 points and 12 rebounds for Southern Illinois-Edwardsville (2-2). Lamar Wright added eight points and five blocks. Courtney Carter had seven assists and five steals.
Tyler Cochran had 15 points for the Huskies (0-2). Darius Beane added 13 points and six rebounds. Anthony Crump had six rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 2, 2020