Smith leads Belmont past Queens University 73-61
- Florida State stuns No. 6 Duke in OT
- Cryer, Mayer lead No. 5 Baylor past WVU
- Braun's 3 gets No. 7 Kansas past Sooners
- Davis has 27 as No. 8 Badgers stay hot
- No. 18 Texas Tech knocks off No. 15 ISU
WASHINGTON (AP) Luke Smith posted 18 points as Belmont defeated Queens University 73-61 on Saturday.
JaCobi Wood had 15 points for Belmont (3-0). Nick Muszynski added 12 points and three blocks. Caleb Hollander had nine points and a career-high 13 rebounds and Grayson Murphy had 9 points and 11 rebounds.
Malcolm Stevenson had 19 points and eight rebounds for the Royals, the 10th-ranked Division II team. Kenny Dye added 13 points. Kelyn Pennie had 12 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 28, 2020