Kinsey scores 17 to lead Marshall past Arkansas St. 70-56
- OSU hands No. 1 Baylor 2nd straight loss
- No. 4 Auburn rallies for 13th win in row
- Oregon beats another top 5, downs USC
- Juzang scores 24, No. 3 UCLA pulls away
- Northwestern shocks No. 10 Spartans
HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (AP) Taevion Kinsey registered 17 points as Marshall beat Arkansas State 70-56 in the season opener on Friday.
Darius George had 15 points for Marshall. Jarrod West had five steals and is two short of breaking Skip Henderson's school record of 208.
Marquis Eaton had 13 points for the Red Wolves and Caleb Fields added.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Elements of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 27, 2020