Odom leads Xavier over Bradley on late basket
- Turgeon steps down as Maryland coach
- Washington's COVID issue gives UCLA win
- No, 2 Purdue holds off late Iowa rally
- No. 7 Texas scores 19 straight in rout
- Braun has 31 as No. 8 Kansas beats SJU
CINCINNATI (AP) Dwon Odom made a layup with 3.8 seconds remaining to lift Xavier to a 51-50 win over Bradley on Thursday.
Zach Freemantle posted 19 points and Paul Scruggs had 17 points for Xavier (2-0). Odom was just 2 of 10 from the field and finished with four points.
Elijah Childs had 17 points for the Braves (1-1). Ville Tahvanainen added 11 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 26, 2020