Taylor scores 21 to lead Austin Peay over Omaha 72-66
- UConn to pay improperly fired Ollie $11M
- Memphis coach Hardaway rips into press
- Phinisee sparks Indiana by No. 4 Purdue
- NCAA schools ratify new constitution
- No. 1 Gonzaga wins 62nd straight at home
ESTERO, Fla. (AP) Terry Taylor had 21 points and 12 rebounds as Austin Peay beat Nebraska Omaha 72-66 on Wednesday at the Gulf Coast Showcase.
Jordyn Adams had 18 points for Austin Peay (1-0). Reginald Gee added 14 points. Mike Peake had four blocks.
Marlon Ruffin had 20 points for the Mavericks (0-1). Marco Smith added 10 points. Matt Pile had 14 rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 25, 2020