Hardy scores 21 to lead UNLV over Air Force 71-59
- No. 2 Baylor tops No. 9 Kansas, now 13-0
- Balanced St. John's gets by No. 23 UConn
- Gonzaga, Baylor stay 1-2; Duke falls out
- Ducks cleared to resume from COVID-pause
- Michigan St. postpones 3rd straight game
LAS VEGAS (AP) Amauri Hardy had 21 points as UNLV topped Air Force 71-59 on Saturday night.
Bryce Hamilton had 15 points for UNLV (8-8, 3-0 Mountain West Conference), which won its fourth consecutive game. Cheikh Mbacke Diong added 12 points and eight rebounds. Marvin Coleman had 6 points, 10 rebounds and six assists for the hosts.
UNLV matches up against Boise State on the road on Wednesday. Air Force faces Utah State at home on Tuesday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 5, 2020