Bennett scores 17 to lift Marshall past Howard 91-63
- Pac-12 to start hoops season November 25
- Maui Invitational moving to N. Carolina
- L'ville refutes recruiting allegations
- Accused racist Texas State coach resigns
- College hoops bubble remains possibility
HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (AP) Iran Bennett had 17 points as Marshall easily defeated Howard 91-63 on Thursday night.
Jannson Williams had 15 points for Marshall (2-3). Taevion Kinsey added 14 points and Jarrod West had 11.
Kyle Foster had 14 points and Charles Williams added 13 for the Bison (0-6).
Marshall plays Florida on the road next Friday. Howard looks for its first win against Ball St. on the road on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 21, 2019