Hughes, Carry lead Duquesne past Lamar 66-56
- No. 2 Baylor tops No. 9 Kansas, now 13-0
- Balanced St. John's gets by No. 23 UConn
- Gonzaga, Baylor stay 1-2; Duke falls out
- Ducks cleared to resume from COVID-pause
- Michigan St. postpones 3rd straight game
PITTSBURGH (AP) Michael Hughes had 17 points and 10 rebounds as Duquesne defeated Lamar 66-56 on Tuesday night for coach Keith Dambrot's 450th career win.
Sincere Carry added 16 points for the Dukes (2-0), Maceo Austin chipped in 15 and Baylee Steele had nine rebounds.
Duquesne faces Lipscomb at home on Friday. Lamar plays Mount St. Mary's at home on Friday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Elements of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 12, 2019