Ohams carries Fordham past St. Francis Brooklyn 68-59
- No. 9 Iowa deals No. 4 OSU another loss
- Butler beats No. 8 Villanova 73-61
- No. 12 Houston blows out USF 98-52
- Terps top MSU in matchup of bubble teams
- Queta, Bean carry Utah State past Nevada
NEW YORK (AP) Chuba Ohams had 19 points and 13 rebounds to carry Fordham to a 68-59 win over St. Francis Brooklyn in a season opener on Tuesday night.
Unique McLean had 13 points and eight rebounds for the Terriers. Chauncey Hawkins added 12 points. Yaradyah Evans had seven rebounds.
Fordham matches up against Fairleigh Dickinson at home next Wednesday. St. Francis Brooklyn plays Lafayette at home on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 6, 2019