Loyola Marymount tops California Baptist 56-55 in CBI
- Pac-12 to start hoops season November 25
- Maui Invitational moving to N. Carolina
- L'ville refutes recruiting allegations
- Accused racist Texas State coach resigns
- College hoops bubble remains possibility
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (AP) Mattias Markusson had 13 points, including a 3-point play with 31 seconds to go, as Loyola Marymount narrowly defeated California Baptist 56-55 in the first round of the College Basketball Invitational on Wednesday night.
Dameane Douglas had 10 points for Loyola Marymount (21-11). Eli Scott added 10 points.
Jordan Heading had 13 points for the Lancers (16-15). Milan Acquaah added 13 points. Jeremy Smith had 11 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 21, 2019