Marshall scores 20 to lead Xavier past Toledo 78-64 in NIT
- No. 10 Ducks win at No. 5 Michigan in OT
- No. 6 Zags hold on vs. No. 15 Arizona
- Memphis ends Vols' home win streak at 31
- No. 1 Louisville bounces back vs. EKU
- No. 12 Auburn tops Saint Louis, now 9-0
CINCINNATI (AP) Naji Marshall had 20 points and 21 rebounds as Xavier beat Toledo 78-64 in the NIT first round on Wednesday night.
After a tight first half that resulted in the two teams entering the half tied at 27-27, Xavier pulled away in the second half for the victory. The Musketeers' 51 second-half points were a season high for the team.
Jaelan Sanford had 23 points and six rebounds for the Rockets (25-8). Chris Darrington added 18 points. Nate Navigato had 16 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 20, 2019