Cohen III carries Green Bay over E. Tennessee St. 102-94
- Ivy League suspends all fall sports
- NC State says 5 test positive for virus
- Texas Tech signs 7-foot-1 Russian center
- Boynton kept Cunningham from leaving OSU
- Cards halt hoops after 2 test positive
JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (AP) Sandy Cohen III had 29 points as Green Bay defeated East Tennessee State 102-94 in the first round of the CIT on Wednesday night.
JayQuan McCloud had 19 points for Green Bay (18-16). Josh McNair added 16 points. Tank Hemphill had 15 points for the visiting team.
Green Bay is undefeated (4-0) when scoring at least 100 points this season.
Daivien Williamson had 19 points for the Buccaneers (24-10). Kevon Tucker added 17 points. Isaiah Tisdale had 16 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 20, 2019