Taylor carries Fresno St. past Air Force 76-50 in MW tourney
- Arizona freshman Nnaji headed to NBA
- Mizzou's Pinson, Smith, Tilmon to go pro
- Air Force brings back Scott as coach
- KSU names ex-player Southwell assistant
- Report: Spartan player accused of rape
LAS VEGAS (AP) Deshon Taylor recorded 18 points and 10 assists to carry Fresno State to a 76-50 win over Air Force in the quarterfinals of the Mountain West Conference Tournament on Thursday night.
Aguir Agau had 16 points for Fresno State (23-8). Nate Grimes added 13 points. New Williams had 12 points and eight rebounds for Fresno State.
Braxton Huggins, whose 19 points per game entering the matchup led the Bulldogs, had 1 point (0 of 11).
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 15, 2019