Jackson lifts Grambling St. over Ark.-Pine Bluff 59-52
- No. 1 Michigan State to be tested early
- Defending champ UVa looks to fill holes
- No, 4 Duke expects balanced talent
- High expectations for No. 5 Louisville
- Deep No. 7 Maryland has high hopes
GRAMBLING, La. (AP) Devante Jackson had 12 points off the bench to lift Grambling State to a 59-52 win over Arkansas-Pine Bluff in the Southwestern Athletic Conference Tourney quarterfinals on Tuesday night.
Jackson made 8 of 10 foul shots. He added nine rebounds.
Martaveous McKnight had 11 points for the Golden Lions (13-19). Shaun Doss added 11 points and seven rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 13, 2019