Northeastern beats UNC-Wilmington 80-59 in CAA tourney
- Down 16 at half, Terps rally by Gophers
- Former Penn coach given 15-year penalty
- Villanova honors Lowry, tops St. John's
- No. 16 PSU blows lead but tops Rutgers
- Johnson has 25 and 11, Florida downs LSU
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) Jordan Roland had 21 points as Northeastern easily beat UNC Wilmington 80-59 in the Colonial Athletic Association tournament quarterfinals on Sunday night.
Bolden Brace had 17 points and eight rebounds for Northeastern (21-10). Vasa Pusica added 16 points, seven assists and six rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 10, 2019