James leads Wyoming over New Mexico 88-81
- Texas Tech adds ex-Hoyas star McClung
- Kentucky, Irish announce 3-year series
- Terry returns to Arizona as assistant
- Hoops Hall delaying enshrinement to 2021
- Report: Hurley accused ASU AD in scandal
LARAMIE, Wyo. (AP) Justin James had 28 points and 12 rebounds as Wyoming beat New Mexico 88-81 on Saturday. A.J. Banks added 20 points for the Cowboys.
Hunter Thompson had 14 points for Wyoming (8-23, 4-14 Mountain West Conference). Jake Hendricks added 11 points.
The Cowboys leveled the season series against the Lobos with the win. New Mexico defeated Wyoming 83-53 on Jan. 19.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 9, 2019