|4:00 PM PT5:00 PM MT6:00 PM CT7:00 PM ET12:00 PM GMT8:00 PM 北京时间5:00 PM MST7:00 PM EST, Mar 9, 2019
Roy L Patrick Gymnasium, Burlington, Vermont Attendance: 2,750
Lamb leads Vermont past Maine 73-57 in America East tourney
- Iowa's Bohannon could miss senior season
- Alabama signs JUCO All-American F Rojas
- Vols sign 7-foot ASU transfer Plavsic
- Vandy adds Phillips to coaching staff
- No. Arizona aims to keep making progress
BURLINGTON, Vt. (AP) Anthony Lamb had 34 points as Vermont beat Maine 73-57 in the America East Conference Tourney quarterfinals on Saturday night.
Ernie Duncan had 12 points for Vermont (25-6). Stef Smith added seven rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 9, 2019