Lee leads Southern past Texas Southern 87-77
- Ga. Tech athletics off on Election Day
- NCAA sets new date for draft entrants
- Gamecocks' Martin to lead race committee
- UGa AD McGarity given 1-year extension
- Ex-NBA G Miller leaving Memphis staff
HOUSTON (AP) Richard Lee had a career-high 30 points as Southern snapped its 19-game road losing streak, beating Texas Southern 87-77 on Saturday night.
Lee hit 9 of 12 3-pointers.
Osa Wilson had 12 points and 12 rebounds for Southern (7-24, 6-12 Southwestern Athletic Conference). Alex Ennis added three blocks.
The Jaguars evened the season series against the Tigers with the win. Texas Southern defeated Southern 77-67 on Jan. 7.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 9, 2019