Delaney carries Sam Houston St. over Stephen F. Austin 68-57
- Ivy League suspends all fall sports
- NC State says 5 test positive for virus
- Texas Tech signs 7-foot-1 Russian center
- Boynton kept Cunningham from leaving OSU
- Cards halt hoops after 2 test positive
By Associated Press
NACOGDOCHES, Texas (AP) Josh Delaney posted 19 points as Sam Houston State defeated Stephen F. Austin 68-57 on Saturday.
Shannon Bogues had 17 points and six assists for the Lumberjacks (14-16, 7-11), whose losing streak stretched to four games. John Comeaux added 13 points. Kevon Harris had 10 points.
The Bearkats improve to 2-0 against the Lumberjacks on the season. Sam Houston State defeated Stephen F. Austin 94-72 on Feb. 2.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 9, 2019