Jefferson leads Nicholls St. over SE Louisiana 69-63
- No. 24 Colorado holds off Colorado St.
- Hoyas' Alexander, Gardner to transfer
- Phinisee sparks Indiana by Huskers in OT
- Iowa wins first at Iowa St. since 2003
- Nebraska's Green suspended indefinitely
THIBODAUX, La. (AP) Jeremiah Jefferson had 28 points as Nicholls State topped Southeastern Louisiana 69-63 on Saturday.
Jeremiah Buford had 10 points for Nicholls State (14-17, 7-11 Southland Conference). Daniel Regis added 10 points. Kevin Johnson had six assists for the hosts.
The Colonels leveled the season series against the Lions with the win. Southeastern Louisiana defeated Nicholls State 91-70 on Feb. 2.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 9, 2019