Cylla has 23, helps UNC-Wilmington past Elon in CAA tourney
- Ga. Tech athletics off on Election Day
- NCAA sets new date for draft entrants
- Gamecocks' Martin to lead race committee
- UGa AD McGarity given 1-year extension
- Ex-NBA G Miller leaving Memphis staff
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) Jeantal Cylla had 23 points as UNC Wilmington beat Elon 93-86 in the first round of the Colonial Conference tourney on Saturday night.
Ty Gadsden had 16 points for UNC Wilmington (10-22). Devontae Cacok added 16 points, 12 rebounds and three blocks for his 23rd double-double on the season. He has 58 for his career. Jaylen Sims had 13 points and six rebounds for UNC Wilmington.
The Seahawks will face Northeastern in the quarterfinals on Sunday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 9, 2019