Morgan scores 31 to carry Cornell over Harvard 72-59
- Evansville stuns No. 1 Kentucky at Rupp
- No. 14 Oregon holds off No. 13 Memphis
- Memphis' Wiseman back in court Monday
- Jones shaken up as No. 2 Duke rolls
- Petrusev leads No. 8 Gonzaga with 19-15
ITHACA, N.Y. (AP) Matt Morgan had 31 points as Cornell defeated Harvard 72-59 on Friday night.
Steven Julian had 14 rebounds for Cornell (14-15, 6-7 Ivy League), which ended its five-game losing streak.
The Big Red improve to 2-0 against the Crimson this season. Cornell defeated Harvard 67-61 on Feb. 9. Cornell finishes out the regular season against Dartmouth at home on Saturday. Harvard finishes out the regular season against Columbia on the road on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 8, 2019