Charleston Southern beats Winthrop 77-63 in Big South
- Pac-12 to test returning athletes
- Big 12 athletes get timeline for return
- Clemson's Simms pulls out of draft
- Warren creates anti-racism platform
- MWC allowed to schedule 2nd non-D I team
BUIES CREEK, N.C. (AP) Christian Keeling scored 25 points as Charleston Southern defeated Winthrop 77-63 in the quarterfinals of the Big South Conference Tourney on Thursday. Dontrell Shuler added 22 points for the Buccaneers.
Phlandrous Fleming Jr. had 16 points for Charleston Southern (17-14). Travis McConico added 11 points, eight rebounds and six assists.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 7, 2019