Charleston Southern beats Winthrop 77-63 in Big South
- Iowa suspends Pemsl for suspected DUI
- UCLA AD Guerrero to retire in July 2020
- Chattanooga extends Paris' contract
- L'ville, Pitino settle two-way lawsuit
- UVa's Bennett declines raise, aids staff
BUIES CREEK, N.C. (AP) Christian Keeling scored 25 points as Charleston Southern defeated Winthrop 77-63 in the quarterfinals of the Big South Conference Tourney on Thursday. Dontrell Shuler added 22 points for the Buccaneers.
Phlandrous Fleming Jr. had 16 points for Charleston Southern (17-14). Travis McConico added 11 points, eight rebounds and six assists.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 7, 2019