Cohen scores 21, leads Green Bay past UIC 82-77 in tourney
- Maui Invitational moving to N. Carolina
- NCAA hoops season to start November 25
- Burton gets waiver to play at Texas Tech
- UConn's Martin granted waiver to play
- ACC pushing NCAA tourney of all DI teams
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) Sandy Cohen III had 21 points as Green Bay narrowly defeated Illinois-Chicago 82-77 in the quarterfinals of the Horizon Conference Tourney on Tuesday night.
JayQuan McCloud had 19 points for Green Bay (17-15). Trevian Bell added 15 points. Tank Hemphill had 12 points for the home team.
Green Bay will face Wright State in the semifinals of the tournament on March 11. Wright State knocked off IUPUI 71-56 on Tuesday night.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 5, 2019