Cornish scores 16 to lift Stony Brook over Hartford 68-63
- UK favorite in SEC for ninth year in row
- Louisville's Slazinski has appendicitis
- Izzo welcomes expectations for Spartans
- Pearl 'confident' in NCAA process
- Expectations high for Ga. Tech's Edwards
WEST HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) Jaron Cornish registered 16 points as Stony Brook narrowly beat Hartford 68-63 on Tuesday night.
Akwasi Yeboah had 12 points and eight rebounds for Stony Brook (24-7, 12-4 America East Conference). Elijah Olaniyi added 11 points and seven rebounds.
The Seawolves improve to 2-0 against the Hawks for the season. Stony Brook defeated Hartford 86-77 on Feb. 2.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 5, 2019