Brown leads Georgia Southern past Arkansas St 81-70
- No. 2 Gonzaga extends win streak to 19
- Garza, No. 20 Iowa top No. 25 Ohio State
- ASU beats No. 14 Oregon as run hits 6
- Wright helps No. 18 Buffs hold off USC
- Green lifts No. 24 Arizona by Oregon St.
STATESBORO, Ga. (AP) Tookie Brown had 17 points and six rebounds as Georgia Southern topped Arkansas State 81-70 on Saturday.
Isaiah Crawley had 15 points for Georgia Southern (20-10, 12-5 Sun Belt Conference), which won its sixth consecutive game. Simeon Carter added 12 points. Calvin Wishart had 12 points for the hosts.
Georgia Southern finishes out the regular season against Georgia State at home next Saturday. Arkansas State takes on Louisiana-Monroe at home on Thursday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 2, 2019