Campbell clinches Big South championship, tops Radford 64-62
- Payne, Florida upset No. 4 Auburn
- No. 2 Baylor rallies to push run to 14
- DePaul gets big upset of No. 5 Butler
- Penn State upsets No. 21 Ohio State
- Diarra lifts K-State over No. 12 WVU
BUIES CREEK, N.C. (AP) Jordan Whitfield sank two free throws with four seconds left Saturday to lift Campbell past Radford, 64-62 to clinch the Big South Conference regular season title and claim the right to host the conference tournament.
The Camels closed out the regular season with four straight victories.
The Fighting Camels swept the regular season series with the Highlanders. Campbell defeated Radford 68-67 on Jan. 30. Both earn first-round byes in the Big South Conference Tournament, which begins Tuesday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated March 2, 2019