Howard, Okolie help Brown to 75-51 win over Cornell
- Ohio State No. 3 behind Louisville, KU
- Wieskamp keys Iowa's rout of Minnesota
- Western Kentucky C Bassey out for season
- Duquesne routs Columbia to move to 8-0
- Defense leads No. 5 UVa past No. 7 UNC
The top four teams qualify for the league tournament. Brown (18-10, 6-6) has games at Princeton and Penn to finish the regular season. Princeton is currently in third place behind Yale (19-6, 9-3) and Harvard (16-9, 9-3). Penn is fifth in the Ivy League standings.
Brown needs one more victory to tie the school record for victories in a season.
Tamenang Choh added 11 points with six rebounds and five assists and Zach Hunsaker also chipped in 11 points for Brown which led 33-28 at the break. The Bears won the second half 42-23.
Matt Morgan had 14 points and nine rebounds for Cornell (13-15. 5-7).
Updated March 2, 2019