Tulsa beats Tulane 72-64
- UK favorite in SEC for ninth year in row
- Izzo welcomes expectations for Spartans
- Memphis, Houston share top spot in AAC
- Calhoun denies sex discrimination claims
- Hall picked to win Big East over 'Nova
Elijah Joiner had eight rebounds for Tulsa (17-12, 7-9 American Athletic Conference). Jeriah Horne added eight rebounds.
Caleb Daniels had 20 points and 10 rebounds for the Green Wave (4-23, 0-15), whose losing streak stretched to 17 games. Samir Sehic added 14 points and nine rebounds.
The Golden Hurricane improved to 2-0 against the Green Wave on the season. Tulsa defeated Tulane 80-57 on Feb. 14.
Tulsa matches up against East Carolina at home on Sunday. Tulane faces Temple on the road on Sunday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 28, 2019