Allman Jr. lead CSU Fullerton past Cal Poly 86-75
- Oklahoma St. hoops hit with 1-year ban
- Texas State investigates racism claims
- Longtime DePaul AD Ponsetto to retire
- Ga. Tech athletics off on Election Day
- NCAA sets new date for draft entrants
Jackson Rowe's layup with 9:18 left broke a 54-all tie and the Titans (14-14, 10-4 Big West) led the rest of the way. Rowe scored 15 with 13 rebounds and Fullerton owned a 43-30 rebounding advantage. The Titans finished 35 of 49 from the foul line and Ahmad made 12 of 15 from the line.
Cal Poly (6-20, 2-11) led 35-32 at halftime. Donovan Fields scored 22 for the Mustangs, Marcellus Garrick 18 s, Job Alexander 15 and Mark Crowe 12. Cal Poly struggled from behind the 3-point arc making just 2 of 14-shot attempts. The Mustangs committed just seven turnovers but only managed five assists on 26-made baskets. Cal Poly now has lost six of its last seven contests.
Updated March 1, 2019