Govan scores 26 to carry Georgetown past DePaul 82-73
- Kansas picked first in Big 12 poll
- Howard talks up Michigan at media day
- UK favorite in SEC for ninth year in row
- Louisville's Slazinski has appendicitis
- Izzo welcomes expectations for Spartans
WASHINGTON (AP) Jessie Govan had 26 points as Georgetown topped DePaul 82-73 on Wednesday night.
Mac McClung had 15 points for Georgetown (17-11, 7-8 Big East Conference). James Akinjo added 13 points and six assists. Josh LeBlanc had seven rebounds for the hosts.
Georgetown plays Seton Hall at home on Saturday. DePaul plays St. John's at home on Sunday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 27, 2019