Emezie scores 14 to lead Army past Loyola (Md) 79-69
- UK favorite in SEC for ninth year in row
- Memphis, Houston share top spot in AAC
- Calhoun denies sex discrimination claims
- Hall picked to win Big East over 'Nova
- Duke picked to win ACC; Nwora voted POY
WEST POINT, N.Y. (AP) John Emezie registered 14 points as Army got past Loyola (Md) 79-69 on Wednesday night.
Andrew Kostecka scored a career-high 32 points and had seven steals for the Greyhounds (10-20, 6-11).
The Black Knights evened the season series against the Greyhounds with the win. Loyola defeated Army 66-64 on Jan. 12. Army finishes out the regular season against Bucknell on the road on Saturday. Loyola finishes out the regular season against Lehigh at home on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 27, 2019