Walker scores 23 to carry Kent St. past Ohio 78-73
- Senators plan NCAA sports bill of rights
- Ex-Florida St. C Ojo dies while training
- Tide G Petty to return for senior season
- Buffs' Wright IV to return next season
- Zags F Kispert returning for senior year
KENT, Ohio (AP) Jaylin Walker had 23 points as Kent State narrowly beat Ohio 78-73 on Tuesday night.
Antonio Williams had 15 points and six rebounds for Kent State (20-8, 9-6 Mid-American Conference). Akiean Frederick added 10 points and nine rebounds.
The Golden Flashes improve to 2-0 against the Bobcats on the season. Kent State defeated Ohio 66-52 on Jan. 15. Kent State matches up against Bowling Green on the road on Friday. Ohio takes on Akron on the road on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 26, 2019