Aiken scores 28 to carry Harvard over Yale 88-86
- Senators plan NCAA sports bill of rights
- Ex-Florida St. C Ojo dies while training
- Tide G Petty to return for senior season
- Buffs' Wright IV to return next season
- Zags F Kispert returning for senior year
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) Bryce Aiken had 28 points as Harvard narrowly beat Yale 88-86 on Saturday night.
Aiken hit 13 of 15 free throws.
Kale Catchings had 16 points for Harvard (14-9, 7-3 Ivy League). Danilo Djuricic added 14 points. Christian Juzang had 10 points for the road team.
The Crimson improve to 2-0 against the Bulldogs on the season. Harvard defeated Yale 65-49 on Feb. 1. Harvard matches up against Penn at home on Friday. Yale takes on Cornell at home on Friday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 23, 2019