Rose leads Temple past Tulsa 84-73
- South Carolina coach Martin had COVID-19
- Pac-12 to test returning athletes
- Big 12 athletes get timeline for return
- Clemson's Simms pulls out of draft
- Warren creates anti-racism platform
Nate Pierre-Louis had 11 points for Temple (20-7, 10-4 American Athletic Conference). Justyn Hamilton added 10 points.
Temple scored 53 second-half points, a season best for the team.
The Owls evened the season series against the Golden Hurricane with the win. Tulsa defeated Temple 76-58 on Feb. 9. Temple faces Memphis on the road on Tuesday. Tulsa plays Tulane at home on Thursday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 23, 2019